A light nearly to shame the shine
brightly beaming in the false dawn
when the sky is so calm.
Before it is stained by gaudy gold and the embers of that ruling orb
I look to you to herald the day
I look to you to show the way
I know you only appear when the Sun has had its’ say.
And there is something reassuring in your little light
blinking in cosmic code
the quiet will recede
the air is already filled with sound
and soon the sky will fill as well
our moment will conclude, for now.
But for now yours is the greater light in this expanse overhead
in all potential
you steer me to myself, morning star.
Spring is stellar!
Though we in the Western world now follow the Gregorian calendar, April 1st had long been the beginning of the New Year: the emergence of Spring, the birth of new life, and the return of the Sun. The LPMP Spring 2016 collection is adorned with labels displaying a cosmically amazing array of photographs from galaxies throughout the Universe, featuring the most beautiful nebulae – captured by NASA and ESA. These breathtaking images depict the birthplace of stars, to remind us that within we all contain the stuff of stars, we are stardust. Whatever new beginnings you desire, wish upon our nascent nebulae and let your dreams come true!
* This fragrance is a limited edition.
* If you are opting to add pheromones to your fragrance, please fill in which phero blend you want and into which scent you want us to add it so we do not get confused by multiple items in the cart. Please note, you must purchase BOTH the perfume and the pheromones. Thanks! You will find our list of available pheromone blendsHERE.
- Created By: Mara ~ Love Potion® Magickal Perfumerie
- Description By: Julie ~ Luna65
- Label By: Omega Nebula, Messier 17, in the constellation Sagittarius.